Mar 02 2016
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
UPDATE as of MARCH 31, 2020
While the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is still developing, please check back frequently for the latest status of impacted events. We are working with our partners to reschedule postponed events as quickly as possible. Please hold on to your original ticket and we ask that you be patient while we work through this unprecedented situation.
Additionally, following updated local mandates, the St. Augustine Amphitheatre and Ponte Vedra Concert Hall Box Offices are closed through April 17. For ticket information regarding postponed, rescheduled and canceled events, please visit Ticketmaster.com.
- March 25 - Against Me!
- April 7 - St. Augustine EcoCinema presents “Plastic Paradise”
- April 18 - Wilco
- April 22 - The Floozies
- May 8 - Michael Franti & Spearhead
- May 29 - Of Monsters and Men
- March 19 - Casting Crowns (New Date: October 18)
- March 20 - Justin Moore & Tracy Lawrence (New Date: September 24)
- March 22 - Blue October (New Date: August 15)
- March 27 - Jason Isbell & the 400 Unit and Old Crow Medicine Show (New Date: August 20)
- March 28 - Buddy Guy and Kenny Wayne Shepherd (New Date: November 14)
- April 3 - Dark Star Orchestra (New Date: December 11)
- April 10 - Colonial Church presents Good Friday Service (New Date: April 2, 2021)
- June 26 - Ringo Starr & His All Starr Band (New Date: June 25, 2021)
- May 13 - Louis the Child (New Date: August 10)
- March 28 - Saturday Farmers Market
- April 4 - Saturday Farmers Market
- April 11 - Saturday Farmers Market
- April 14 - Tuesday Night Market
UPDATE as of MARCH 16, 2020
Following updated CDC, state and local public health guidelines surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), multiple events at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre have been postponed. We appreciate your patience as we all work together to safely navigate through this unprecedented situation.
We are working with artists and industry partners to confirm rescheduled dates for postponed events as quickly as possible. Please continue to check individual event pages for the latest updates and ticket holders will be contacted with information as it is confirmed. For more information on ticketing, Ticketmaster has created a Help Center online at www.ticketmaster.com to provide fans guidance and a listing of event updates can be found at www.ticketmaster.com/discover/eventupdates.
We look forward to bringing exceptional live entertainment and events back to our community very soon.
UPDATE as of MARCH 13, 2020
Due to growing health and safety concerns surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19), multiple events at the St. Augustine Amphitheatre have been postponed. We anticipate announcing rescheduled dates very soon and tickets for the original performance dates will be honored for the rescheduled dates; no new ticket purchases necessary.
For additional information, residents and visitors are encouraged to utilize the following informational tools:
- Florida Department of Health COVID-19 Call Center: 1.866.779.6121
- St. Johns County Department of Health: 904.209.3250
- Florida Department of Health: www.floridahealth.gov/diseases-and-conditions/COVID-19
- Centers for Disease Control: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Florida Department of Health Email: [email protected]