The Amp could not operate without the help of our outstanding volunteers. Our dedicated team of more than 200 volunteers plays a key role in delivering the exceptional guest experience that makes The Amp, The Amp. Volunteer opportunities include guest services, ushers, parking attendants, and many other important roles.
Interested in volunteering at The Amp?
Steps to Becoming a Volunteer
Step 1: You Must Meet the Following Requirements
- You must be 18 years or older.
- You must pass a background check that will be provided upon orientation.
- You must possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- You must be willing to volunteer at least ten shows per year.
- You must understand and meet the physical needs of the position, including (but not limited to) climbing up and down stairs and standing for long periods of time.
- You must be willing to have a good time and enjoy the music!
Step 2: Submit the Online Application Form
We are currently full this season and are not accepting any new volunteer applications at this time
Step 3: Attend a New Volunteer Orientation
- Once your application has been received by the volunteer coordinator, your required documents will be sent to St. Johns County for the background checks. Upon successful completion, you will be emailed with the dates for the next volunteer orientation.
- At orientation you will be issued the volunteer handbook and review what is expected of you as a volunteer and have a question and answer period. Time permitting, a brief tour of our facility will be given.
- After the orientation, you will shadow during an upcoming concert
- After completion of your shadow date, a username and password will be created for you and you will be emailed that information along with login instructions.
Step 4: Register for Events
- Volunteer at least ten shows per year.
- Have a good time and enjoy the music!
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to working with you in the future!