Please review our house rules and the permitted & prohibited items lists to ensure everyone has a safe and enjoyable Amp experience.
- Be respectful of patrons, staff and our beautiful, natural, State Park environment.
- Re-entry is not permitted.
- For your safety and the safety of others, guests and their possessions are subject to inspection upon entrance.
- Smoking is only permitted in designated areas.
- Drink Responsibly. Intoxicated patrons may be denied admittance to the venue.
- Have Fun!
- YES Blankets (Small) or Towel
- YES Bug Spray (Non-Aerosol)
- YES Clear, Non-Single Use, Refillable Water Bottle
- No Metal or Glass
- Must be EMPTY when entering Venue
- One per guest
- YES Purse, Handbag, Fanny Pack or Tote
- Must Not Exceed 12” x 12”
- YES Seat Cushions
- Foam Only, No Hard Backing
- No Pockets or Concealable Areas
- YES Sunscreen (Non-Aerosol)
- NO Audio or Video Recording Equipment
- NO Backpacks or Drawstring Bags
- NO Balloons
- NO Bags Exceeding 12” x 12”
- NO Cameras with Detachable Lenses
- NO Chairs
- NO Coolers
- NO Drones
- NO Fireworks
- NO Flashlights or Laser Pointers
- NO Go-Pros
- NO Illegal Drugs
- NO iPads, Tablets, or Laptops
- NO Musical Instruments or Noisemakers
- NO Outside Food or Beverages
- NO Pets: Service Animals Allowed
- NO Poster Tubes
- NO Selfie Sticks
- NO Signs Larger than 12" x 12"
- NO Skates or Skateboards
- NO Strollers
- NO Unauthorized Solicitation, Giveaways or Sampling
- NO Weapons of Any Kind: Pocket Knives, Firearms, Mace, Pepper Spray, Tasers, etc.
- NO Wrapped Packages of Any Kind
Although by state law, the County cannot regulate the admission of patrons with weapons, the vast majority of private event promoters who use the amphitheatre do not allow patrons with weapons to be admitted to their events. Security personnel reserve the right to inspect any item at any time and prohibit any item deemed inappropriate for crowd safety.
Please review our bag policy below and check out our visual guide linked here: Bag Policy.pdf
- Bags smaller than 6" x 6" x 6"
- Tote or purse smaller than 12" x 6" x 12" (as long as all items are loose)
- Clear plastic bag smaller than one gallon
- Seat Cushion with no pockets, arms or zippers
- Diaper Bag
- Medically Necessary Bags (permitted after proper inspection)
All bags are subject to search.
- Plastic Bag with Printed Pattern
- Seat Cushion with Metal Zippers
- Over-Sized Tote Bag
- Camel Pack
- Folding Chair Bag
- Binoculars Case
- Camera Case
- Mesh Bag
- Soft Sided Cooler
Event Specific Guidelines
Additions and changes to the permitted / prohibited items list may change per event. Please check the event page for specific details before heading to the show.